Owners of the processing of personal data
Any personal data provided or collected through the operations you carry out on www.venyce.it will be treated by Venyce di Matteo Barison., As independent data controllers, based in Via Verdi 13 / B – Albignasego (PD), Italy. It decides independently on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Responsible for the treatment
At present, some of the managers who process your data are the following:
1. GLS (General Logistic System), which deals with the processing of data necessary to perform the shipping, delivery and return of products purchased on our site;
2. DHL (Dynamic Head Loading), which deals with the processing of data necessary to perform the shipping, delivery and return of products purchased on our site;
3. Venyce di Matteo Barison for the processing of data with regard to the management and maintenance services of Venyce.it servers.
What personal data of customers are collected on www.venyce.it?
The personal data we receive from our customers helps us to personalize and continually improve your purchases on the site. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time – with reference to the individual information requested – at the time of the individual data collection, by adding a special character (*) to the information of a mandatory nature. We use this data in particular to manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and, in general, manage your account, show content such as lists customer wishes and reviews and recommend products and services that may be of interest to you.
Here are some categories of personal data we collect:
- Personal data provided by you: Most of the personal data is provided by you when you search, order, send messages to mailing lists or communicate with customer service. For example, provide personal data when: you are looking for a product, place an order through www.venyce.it; you provide personal data in My Account (and you may have more than one if you used more than one email address when you ordered with www.venyce.it) or My Profile; communicate with us by telephone, email or otherwise; write and rate reviews; specify a notice of special occasions; you use other personal notification services such as Notification of Availability for Delivery. Here is the data you provide us: your name; address and telephone number; credit card information; names of the recipients of the orders (addresses and telephone numbers included); names (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in the 1-Click settings; email addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and emails sent to us; the personal description and photograph contained in My Profile; and financial data.
- Mobile Devices: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. In most cases these commands are located within the device settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend that you contact your mobile operator or the manufacturer of your device.
- Personal data collected from other sources: From other sources we receive data such as, for example: updated information on delivery and address from our transporters or other third parties, which we use to make changes, update our records and to deliver next orders or make the next communications more quickly; account data, information on orders or returns and on the pages visited by some commercial operators with whom we manage certain co-branding operations or to whom we provide technical, implementation, advertising or other services; data on term searches and related results collected as a result of searches conducted in web search engines offered by our subsidiary, Alexa Internet; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit data from credit bureaus, which we use to offer credit or financial services to some customers as well as to prevent and unmask fraud.
- Joint or co-branded offerings with other companies: We may, from time to time, offer products and services jointly with other companies or in co-branding.
Cookies and how we use them
Identify yourself when you log in to our sites. In this way we can provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Venyce.it member, as well as make other personalized features and services available to you. Provide you with content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on our Venyce.it and third party sites. Advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences, as described in the next section. Keep track of the preferences you indicate. In this way we can respect your preferences, for example in relation to the display of interest-based advertising. Normally you can manage your preferences from “Your Account”. Keep track of items that are saved in your shopping cart. Conduct research and analysis to improve the content, products and services of Venyce.it. Prevent fraudulent activity. Improve security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features of Venyce.it. For example, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your cart, check out or use any of the www.venyce.it products and services that require your tracking.
Cookies and browser settings
The Help feature of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how you can disable cookies altogether. Furthermore, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-on or by visiting the website of its manufacturer.
List of cookies used on the site
2.1 Cookies issued by Venyce.it
|Last Product Viewed
|Preferred Language Saving
|Google Universal Analytics
|Google Tag Manager
|__zlcid, __zlcmid, __zlcstore
|Zopim Chat Identifier
|CloudFlare to speed up loading
2.2 Cookies issued by third parties
Cookies may be issued on our Site by third parties through third party applications integrated into our Site.
2.3 Cookies issued by social networks
Venyce.it uses Facebook plug-ins, so if it intervenes at the plug-in level, for example by clicking on the “Like” or “Share” button, the information relating to your navigation on the Site and your membership of Facebook will be transmitted and recorded on a server of the Facebook company, to then be shared according to the parameters of your Facebook user account, in accordance with the conditions of use of Facebook.
Accept / reject cookies
You can choose at any time to accept or refuse to save cookies on your terminal by configuring your browser.
3.1 If you accept cookies
The registration of a cookie on the terminal is subject to personal choice. You can express and modify your choice at any time and free of charge through the options offered by the browser.
If you have accepted that your browser registers cookies on your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They will be readable only by the one who issued them.
Why accept cookies?
During your visits to Venyce.it these cookies record some information that is stored on your terminal. We need this information above all to offer you products based on the items you have already selected during your previous visits and also allows you to better navigate our site.
If you refuse to register cookies on your terminal or if you delete those registered there, you will no longer have access to a certain number of functions which are however necessary to navigate in some areas of our site. This would happen, for example, if you tried to access our content or services that require your identification. This would also happen if we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical reasons, the type of browser used by your terminal, your language and display parameters or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the internet.
The company Venyce di Matteo Barison declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the poor functioning of our services due to our inability to register or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you have refused or deleted.
Parameters of your browser
The configuration of the management of cookies depends on each browser. This is described in the help menu of your browser.
For Internet Explorer
To customize the parameters related to cookies for a website
In Internet Explorer click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
Click on the “Privacy” tab, then on Sites.
In the Website address area, enter the complete address (URL) of the website whose privacy parameters you want to customize.
For example http://www.apple.com.
To authorize the registration of cookies of the website in question on your computer click on Authorize. To prevent the registration of cookies from the website in question on your computer, click on Block.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website to be blocked or allowed. When finished, click OK twice.
Go to Preferences, then click on the Privacy tab and Configure cookies.
Click on the following icon (icon) located on the browser toolbar.
Click on View advanced parameters.
In the “Privacy” section click on the Content parameters button.
In the “Cookies” section you can change the following parameters:
Block cookies by default
Authorize cookies by default
Define the exceptions for cookies from some websites or domains.
Click on the Tools button and then on Options.
Click on the Privacy tab.
In the History settings section, select “use custom settings”.
Check the box to accept cookies and click on the exceptions to choose the websites that are always or not to be authorized as regards the installation of cookies on your terminal.
Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
The cookie preferences allow you to control the way in which Opera manages cookies. The default setting provides for the acceptance of all cookies.
– All cookies are accepted (by default)
Accept only those of the sites visited
– Third-party cookies, from a domain outside the one visited, will be rejected
Never accept cookies
– All cookies are blocked
Are personal data collected through www.venyce.it transferred to third parties?
Third party service providers:
These third parties have been appointed for this purpose “data processors” and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Venyce di Matteo Barison and under his control. We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Your data are then processed by our employees in charge of the individual services; the categories of employees who carry out these activities depend on the purposes for which the data were provided and are always indicated in the information that we present to you at the time of the release of your personal data.
On some occasions we send offers to selected groups of www.venyce.it customers, on behalf of other companies. In those cases, we do not provide those companies with your name and address. If you do not wish to receive such offers, you can review your Newsletter Settings and Notification Preferences.
Protection of www.venyce.it and other subjects:
With your consent:
In cases other than those indicated above, you will be informed each time your personal data will be disclosed to third parties and you will have the possibility to choose whether or not to communicate your personal data to third parties.
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries other than those belonging to the European Union that do not ensure adequate levels of protection for individuals. If this is necessary to provide you with services or to conclude a contract with www.venyce.it for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Venyce.it and said subjects of specific contracts in accordance with the law and applicable regulations.
It may happen that www.venyce.it is dealing with personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to www.venyce.it, for example in the event that the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the the subject who pays the price for the purchase of the product is different from the subject for which the product is intended, or even when the user intends to report to a friend a service of www.venyce.it or the offer for sale of a particular product .
We inform you that the consent of these people is not necessary when the data of this subject are communicated to Venyce.it for the conclusion of the contract, with Venyce.it, in favor of the third party
- process the data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
- use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user’s express consent is present;
- make the data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are instrumental to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data processor; not to communicate the data, assign them or transfer them to third parties for their own treatments without the users having been informed in advance and have granted their consent;
- respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
- ensure correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
Is the security of my personal data guaranteed?
Our security procedures mean that occasionally you may be asked for proof of your identity before disclosing personal data.
It is important that you adopt suitable protections against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Always make sure you are logged out when using a computer shared with other users.
What personal data can I access?
Through www.venyce.it you have the possibility to access a wide range of data relating to your account and your operations on www.venyce.it; you can view your data and, if necessary, update it. This list will change based on updates and changes to our website.
What options do I have?
As indicated above, you can always choose not to provide personal data, it being understood that the communication of such data may be necessary to place an order or take advantage of some functions of www.venyce.it such as My Profile, Wish List, Customer Reviews.
You can add or update some data on the “What information can I access?” Pages. When you update your data, we still keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
If you do not want us to use the personal data we collect to personalize the third party advertisements we show you, you can review your newsletter settings and notification preferences.
The Help menu on the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Furthermore, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-on or by visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, since cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential functions of www.venyce.it, we recommend that you leave them activated. If, for example, you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any www.venyce.it products and services that require your registration.
Can minors use www.venyce.it?
Minors are not authorized to purchase products through www.venyce.it. Users under the age of 18 can use www.venyce.it only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
You always have the right to obtain from Venyce.it confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, you always have the right to obtain from Venyce.it:
- updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, by sending a written request to Venyce.it – to the postal address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to which we will promptly reply. To ensure that your personal data are always accurate, updated, relevant and complete, please notify us – at email@example.com of any changes made.
– Art. 130, paragraph 4, d. lgs 196/2003
We point out that the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that Venyce.it without the need to acquire your express consent – can use your data for direct sales activities of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the e-mail address issued.
Provision of the Guarantor of 19 June 2008, regarding simplification of obligations with respect to processing for administrative and accounting purposes
We also point out that the Guarantor with its own provision has allowed Venyce.it to use your postal address to send you – together with administrative and accounting documents – advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the postal address issued.
Information and revisions
To find out about your rights and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http: //www.garanteprivacy. it /.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.