PRICES AND MINIMUM ORDER
MINIMUM ORDER: NONE
All prices posted on the site, clearly visible next to each product, are expressed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (22%).
National transport throughout Italy is always free.
With the payment option by bank transfer, your order will be processed only after the payment has been verified.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The delivery times mentioned refer to the products in the warehouse at the time of the order. However, if one or more products are temporarily out of stock, the Customer will be notified by e-mail or by telephone of the problem, agreeing on the best solution.
Orders will be processed in 1-3 business days.
By selecting National Shipping, our courier will deliver the goods to the established address within 24/48 hours.
If the requested products are temporarily unavailable, you will be notified by Venyce.it and just wait 2-4 more working days.
(these conditions do not apply to the Islands and Calabria, which will receive the goods in 5-7 working days)
The accompanying invoice is always applied to the outside of the package.
It is necessary, for the purpose of issuing the decument, to indicate at the time of the order on the Cashier page, your company data complete with company name, telephone number where you can contact you in case of need, tax code and VAT number.
In case of your forgetfulness, you can still communicate the missing data no later than 30 days from the date of the order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL – Return or replacement of products
Pursuant to Article 5 of Legislative Decree 185 May 22, 1999, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, returning the goods received and obtaining a refund of the price paid or the replacement of the product.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the purchase, you have the right to return the products received, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the day of receipt of the order.
NB All costs of returning the products to the sender are borne and under the responsibility of the Customer, who will arrange for the return of the same at the Venyce.it domicile, upon written notice.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must, within the period indicated above, send an email to email@example.com specifying:
* the date of the order;
* the product (s) for which replacement or refund is requested.
NB The refund of the amount paid and corresponding to the entire order or a part of it, net of shipping costs and any right of cash on delivery and / or percentage of withholding for payment by credit card and PayPal, will take place in accordance with the customer by bank transfer, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the arrival of the goods at the Venyce.it domicile.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
– given that the goods travel with an Accompanying Invoice document, the return will be accepted EXCLUSIVELY if accompanied by DDT with motivation “Goods returned for incorrect purchase”
– the right applies to the product purchased in the its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, attachments, etc.);
– the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: warranty certificates, etc.);
– by law, the return shipping costs will be charged to the Customer;
– the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the seller’s warehouse, is under the responsibility of the Customer, who undertakes to monitor the shipment with the selected courier and verify that it has been properly delivered. Venyce.it is not responsible in any case for damage, theft or loss of the returned goods, as it is not responsible in any way for shipping;
– upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess its status, integrity and compliance. If the original objects or packaging show damage or do not conform to what was originally shipped, Venyce.it will deduct a percentage of 20% of the same from the refund due, as a contribution to the costs of restoring the goods. If the product is damaged or not restorable, it will be returned to the Customer with a return cost charge.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage, Venyce.it will replace the purchased good or refund the full amount already paid (excluding shipping costs and any right of cash on delivery), within 20 (twenty) days from the date of arrival. of the goods returned c / or its warehouses.
ORDERS CARRIED OUT BY TELEPHONE OR BY EMAIL
Venyce.it declines all responsibility for any order confirmation received by the customer on our document sent and not checked carefully, for sending material other than that requested.
It is therefore advisable to carefully read the codes and description of the products present in the order confirmation sent and then proceed to the final confirmation.
If the material received is not the one requested, the costs of collection and redelivery of the goods will be charged on a flat-rate basis.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
You can request the cancellation of your order before the shipment of the goods, by notifying us by email or by telephone. If you paid in advance by credit card, bank transfer, the entire amount paid will be re-credited to you at your expense; if, on the other hand, you request cancellation after shipment (see Right of withdrawal), you will be credited with the amount net of transport costs.
Online dispute resolution tool managed by the European Commission: ODR
Venyce.it – Matteo Barison’s e-commerce division – VAT number 04599680289 – All rights reserved.